Dear Bill Pearce Courtesy Honda customers,
As we continue to serve our community in these uncertain times, we strive to maintain the highest level of safety for our customers and staff while adhering to the Governors orders. As of 4/9/2020, in accordance with Governor Sisolak’s most recent directive, our showroom is now closed to the public. However, our staff continues to be available to meet your needs and answer questions. We are able to continue selling vehicles online and on the phone and can facilitate curbside test drives and deliveries, as well as remote test drives and deliveries at your home or other agreed upon location.
Curbside and Remote test drives and deliveries are available by appointment Monday – Saturday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Our service and parts departments are open and operating to meet your needs. Please call (775) 789-7999 to make an appointment. Same day appointments may be available. To maintain proper social distancing measures, we are offering:
- Payment for parts or service can be collected over the phone.
- Curbside parts delivery.
- At home vehicle pick up and drop off for select services by appointment.
- Some services can be conducted without you needing to leave your vehicle.
Our top priority is sustaining a hygienic environment for all. In efforts to minimize any risks with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have taken the following precautions throughout our facility:
- Increased the frequency for cleaning and disinfecting all public / common areas.
- Sanitizing Stations are located throughout the facility.
- All drivers/technicians are utilizing gloves when servicing your vehicle.
- Offering valet pickup/drop off within Reno/Sparks.
- All beverages and snacks are in closed and pre-packaged containers.
- CDC Approved Tips on Hygienic Etiquette have been posted around the facility.
- Parts purchased via telephone may be delivered upon request
Please note our service and parts hours:
Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
We appreciate your understanding and patience. We understand that you may have questions or concerns. Rest assured that our staff is available to assist you with any questions or needs that arise. Please reach out to us by phone or on our website. We strive to make buying local easy and we will continue to do so through these times.
Bill Pearce Courtesy Honda