As we continue to serve our community in these uncertain times, we strive to maintain the highest level of safety for our customers and staff while adhering to the Governors orders. In accordance with Governor Sisolak’s most recent directive, our showroom is open to the public.
We will continue being able to sell vehicles online and on the phone and can facilitate remote test drives and deliveries at your home or other agreed upon location. We are also offering valet pick up and drop of for service appointments.
Please call (775) 789-7999 to make an appointment for sales or service. Same day appointments may be available.
Our sales department hours are:
Monday – Saturday 8:30am – 7:00pm
Sunday 10:00am – 5:00pm
Please note our updated service and parts hours:
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday – Closed
To maintain proper social distancing measures, we are offering:
- Payment for parts or service can be collected over the phone.
- Curbside parts delivery.
- At home vehicle pick up and drop off for select services by appointment.
- Some services can be conducted without you needing to leave your vehicle.
- Parts purchased via telephone may be delivered upon request.
Our top priority is sustaining a hygienic environment for all. In efforts to minimize any risks with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have taken the following precautions throughout our facility:
- All customer facing employees will be required to wear masks.
- Sales, service, and parts areas and desks have 6ft markers to maintain social distancing.
- Increased the frequency for cleaning and disinfecting all public / common areas.
- Sanitizing Stations are located throughout the facility.
- All drivers/technicians are utilizing gloves when servicing your vehicle and changed between vehicles.
- All beverages and snacks are in closed and pre-packaged containers.
- Staff is operating under reduced hours to limit the amount of people in the building.
- Vehicles will be sanitized before and after test drives
- Pens will be sanitized and placed in Ziplock bags for each customer to use and take with them.
- CDC Approved Tips on Hygienic Etiquette have been posted around the facility.
We appreciate your understanding and patience. We understand that you may have questions or concerns. Rest assured that our staff is available to assist you with any questions or needs that arise. Please reach out to us by phone or on our website. We strive to make buying local easy and we will continue to do so through these times.
We kindly ask that if you have any signs or symptoms of fever, body aches, active cough, or a positive COVID test, that you please re-book your appointment and do not visit our showroom.