The 2018 Honda Accord redesign has taken the widely-appreciated sedan to new heights at a starting price of $23,570* for the 2018 Honda Accord LX CVT model. The new Honda Accord boasts a bold front fascia featuring active grille shutters and air curtains that promote better efficiency and a muscular profile for sophisticated arrivals. We’ve got the scoop on the new performance enhancements, and you’ll love the interior of the new Honda Accord, too, affording you a better experience with:
- Active noise cancelling materials for a quieter cabin
- A sweeping dash featuring a touchscreen infotainment display
- Soft-touch materials thoughtfully placed on surfaces
What’s New For the 2018 Honda Accord Redesign?
While many of the features you love about this sedan have carried over, the 2018 Honda Accord redesign offers two new engine options for a better ride with the reliable longevity you look to from Honda vehicles.
- A new 1.5L VTEC turbocharged engine with 192 hp and 192 lb. ft. of torque using EcoAssist technology for better fuel ratings is standard on Sport trims.
- A new 2.0L VTEC Turbo engine puts out 252 hp and is paired with a segment-first 10-speed automatic transmission.
- The Adaptive Damper System provides better suspension options for a more engaging drive.
- HondaSensing® is now standard from the base trim upwards, giving you advanced tech like Collision Mitigation Braking, Lane Keeping Assist, and more.
Feast Your Eyes on the 2018 Honda Accord at Bill Pearce Courtesy Honda
Come see how the 2018 Honda Accord redesign has made changes for the better and schedule an appointment for a test drive by calling us at 775-600-4484. Find out how you can get an affordable monthly payment with our in-house financing, too. If you have any questions about any vehicle in our inventory or our services, contact us online!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $875.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.