The holidays are upon us and ‘tis the season for gifting the special people in your life (or yourself!) with thoughtful presents they’re sure to love. You know they already love their Honda, so why not consider a Honda accessory to enhance the fun and convenience of their daily drive? They’re sure to think of you and your generosity each time they get behind the wheel, making it the gift that keeps on giving all year ‘round. Here are some of the items topping our lists this year at Bill Pearce Courtesy Honda:
- Honda Remote Engine Starter: We may be in Nevada, but we still get our fair share of cold in the winter! The all-new OEM remote starter from Honda is guaranteed to work properly with your engine, so you can warm up the cabin in the morning before you head out for the day; likewise, it can help to cool things down the rest of the year by getting the air conditioning going.
- DVD Navigation System or Map Upgrade: If your Honda vehicle didn’t come equipped with a Navigation System, now’s a perfect time to have one installed! You or your loved one will enjoy the convenience of turn-by-turn navigation, stored points of interest, and favorite routes ready for your next adventure. Additionally, if your vehicle came with a navigation system but has out of date maps, a map upgrade will ensure you have all available route options presented should construction and roadwork improvements impede your morning commute.
- Roof Rails and Crossbars: If you like to load up the family and head to Tahoe for a long weekend, it’s always nice to have more options for your cargo. That’s why outfitting your Honda with Roof Rails and Crossbars is a smart way to expand your accessory options. With rails and crossbars installed you can add a rack for bikes, skis, kayaks, and more. You can also add a cargo box to take the pressure off making sure everything fits in the trunk or back seat, put suitcases or gear on top and have plenty of room to stretch your legs inside.
- All-Season High-Wall Floor Mats: This often overlooked accessory is a must for those who spend lots of time in the desert or the snow. In the summer they collect sand and dirt, and when you head out for an afternoon of fun in the snow, the high walls trap melted snow and ice so it doesn’t make a mess of your carpeting.
- A New Honda!: ‘Tis the Season to make dreams come true, right? Well then come celebrate Happy Honda Days with the staff at Bill Pearce Courtesy Honda and buy yourself or your loved one a new Honda vehicle!
Happy Holiday Shopping at Bill Pearce Courtesy Honda!
Ready to find the latest and greatest Honda accessory for that special someone? Head over to Bill Pearce Courtesy Honda in Reno, and let our Parts Department help you select the exact model of the products listed above for you or your loved one’s Honda vehicle. You can contact us online, call us at (775) 502-1086, or simply stop by today. We look forward to helping holiday dreams come true!